martes, 5 de junio de 2007


Mod fave raves vol 1




1-Money (That's What I Want) - Barrett Strong
2-Too Many Fish In The Sea - The Marvelettes
3-Needle In A Haystack - The Velvelettes
4-6x6 - Earl Van Dyke
5-Leaving Here - Eddie Holland
6-I'll Always Love You - Detroit Spinners
7-Can You Jerk Like Me? - The Contours
8-One Way Out - Martha & The Vandellas
9-One More Heartache - Marvin Gaye
10-I Heard It Through The Grapevine - Gladys Knight & The Pips
11-Number One In Your Heart - The Monitors
12-Baby I Miss You - Tommy Good
13-All For You - Earl Van Dyke
14-He Was Really Saying Something - The Velvelettes
15-First I Look At The Purse - The Contours
16-Going To A Go-Go - The Miracles
17-Baby Don't Do It - Marvin Gaye
18-Hitch Hike - Martha Reeves & The Vandellas
19-Hey Harmonica Man - Stevie Wonder
20-Every Little Bit Hurts - Brenda Holloway

Descarga aqui rudyskareggaesonds ;)

No hay comentarios: