jueves, 25 de octubre de 2007

From Soul To Revival

01- The Twans-I can't see him again
02- The Four Tops-Standing in the shadows of love
03- Stevie Wonder-Yester-me, yester-you, yesterday
04- Ray Merrell - tears of joy
05- The Skatalites-Guns of Navarone
06- The Paragons-The tide is high
07- Alton Ellis-Dance crasher
08- Toots & The Maytals-Broadway jungle
09- The Small Faces-What'cha gonna do about it
10- The Who-I can't explain
11- The Kinks-Your really got me
12- The Animals-I'm crying
13- The High Numbers-Zoot suit
14- The Yardbirds-For your love
15- The Sonics-The witch
16- The Jam-When you're young
17- The Chords-British way of life
18- The Lambrettas-Da-a-ance
19- The Style Council-Walls come tumbling down (live)
20- Jolt-See saw
21- Chicos Del Sábado-Nuestro destino

Descargar aqui

No hay comentarios: